Deadlines & Important Dates:
5/19 - Show Guide Marketing opportunities form due
5/19 - McCarthy’s Most Deserving Woman Contest Donation deadline
5/22 - Sheraton group rate deadline
5/24 - Food Permits due
6/1 - VIP Party Grab Bag Donation form due
6/1 - Courtyard by Marriott group rate deadline
6/5 - Virtual Vendor Training session on Facebook at noon
6/8 - Fern Decorating discount deadline
6/20 - Discounted rates from OPCC for electrical deadline
6/22 - Marketing Materials delivered by 12pm to OPCC for attendee bags (if participating)
6/22 - Registration & set up begins at 3pm (3pm - 8pm)
6/23 - Registration & set up continues at 8am (8am - 3pm)
- Booths DO NOT come with tables & chairs per our vendor packet & terms and conditions. You may bring your own tables, chairs and decor into the event or rent through our decorating company Fern Decorating.
- We have a no refund cancelation policy.
- You must be checked into the building on Friday, 6/23 by 3pm. Docks and our registration table will close at 3pm so we can regulate the air and prepare for guests to arrive. If you are unable to make it by 3pm, please contact Ilianna Rafie at 816-772-7601 and she will note your late check-in. We will ensure your badges are left in your booth.
- Tear down may not begin prior to 4pm on Sunday. Per our terms and conditions any vendor that tears down early will be fined $100 and not invited back to exhibit at any of our events. Guests have paid for a show that ends at 4pm.
Forms & Important Links:
- Event & Set-Up Info
- Food Permit- Only applicable if you plan to offer food or drink samples.
- Show Guide Marketing Opportunities (Show Guide will be printed in the KC STAR newspaper this year)
- Booth Assignments
- Floor Plan
- Social media graphics - Scroll down they are listed below
- Tickets - Please print or email up to 5 tickets. These are to give to clients/friends.
- Electrical - MUST be ordered through the OPCC website
We have secured group rates at the following hotels. Please note the reservation deadlines.
1. Sheraton Overland Park (attached to the Convention Center)
$119 Special JFH Rate (single, double or triple)
6100 College Boulevard Overland Park, Kansas 66211
For reservations call the hotel reservation department toll-free at (866) 837- 4214. Specify that they are part of the Just For Her Event.
2. Courtyard by Marriott Overland Park
$99 King/ $119 double queen
11001 Woodson Ave. Overland Park, KS 66211
For reservations call the hotel reservation department toll-free at (800) 321-2211 and mention the Just For Her Event.
13800 Fairway St.
Leawood, KS 66224
Help us market the event!
Keep the buzz going by following Just For Her Event on social media and tagging us when you promote your event participation. We depend on our dedicated vendors to help us spread the word!
Event Facebook Page Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1165847770200934/
Facebook Cover Photo & Timeline Image