If you'd like to be considered for our 2019 Kansas City Just For Her Event, please follow these steps to apply online. There is no fee to apply.
Application Steps: 2019 vendor applications are now open - CLICK TO APPLY!
1. Determine what booth size you need. Booth sizes available: 8x8 ($525), 10x10 ($750), 20x10 ($1,450),20x20 ($3,000) or choose from a Marketplace booth (should you meet the requirements). For corner booths add 20%.
2. 2019 Floor Plan- Review and select 3 booths you'd like to apply for
3. Print & Submit the Standard Payment Form or Marketplace Payment Form (see below for Marketplace guidelines)
4. Read our Terms & Conditions
Applications for "The Marketplace" are juried and photos are required with submission. You will not be billed until you have been notified of your acceptance into the event. To qualify for this section of the event exhibitors must:
1. Hand craft at least 50% of their products
2. Sell vintage or recycled/upcycled products
3. Sells artisan food
**Franchise and direct sales companies do not qualify
Payment Information: - Upon acceptance to our events, a $100 deposit is due. Beginning December 21st, 2018 (6 months prior to the event), 50% payment is due upon acceptance to the event. Your booth space cannot be confirmed until we receive your deposit. Final 50% is due 60 days prior to the event - April 21, 2018. Payments are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you have to cancel after being accepted, please be aware we do not offer any refunds.